Bloch S0180L Heritage
The Heritage is inspired by Russian heritage with low V-vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot.
- The shank is designed to be flexible, supportive 'en pointe' and durable which makes it an ideal shoe for both rehearsal and performance. The medium strength shank promotes foot articulation and can help the dancer achieve demi pointe.
- The flat pleating under the box creates a smooth surface and greater stability when running, walking or standing flat.
- The cupped heel shape incorporates a heel counter. This provides the dancer with a feeling of security and assists in maintaining the shape of the shoe in both the standing and 'en pointe' positions.
- Inside the box at the platform is a soft sponge cushion insert which gives extra comfort and protection when standing 'en pointe' and acts as a shock absorber.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately